Programma: Erasmus +
Key Action: Learining Mobility of Individuals
Action: Mobility of learners and staff
Action Type: Youth Exchange and Staff Mobility
Project Title: Cultural Heritage For Youth
Place: Pylos – Greece
Project duration: 2020 – 2021
Dates of APV: 2020 – 2021
Dates of the Youth Exchange: 2021
The aim of the project is to raise awareness of the youth to protect cultural heritage, to realize the mistakes that have been done about cultural heritage, to give the youth opportunities to learn the cultural heritages of universal values. The youth exchange is based on the approach and principles of non-formal education.
An APV will be held on 16-18 April 2021, in Pylos, South Peloponnese, Greece, during which the leaders from each partner will participate together with the Greek leaders for the best organisation & planning of the project.
The Youth Exchange will take place in PYLOS, Messinia Region, Southern Greece, in a hotel by the sea (Karallis city Hotel) from 01/07- 09/07/2021. Our partners come from 8 countries (Italy, Romania, Turkey, Lithuania, Germany, Cyprus, and Spain) will include 43 participants from 8 countries from EU and EECA region.
Youngsters, Youth leaders = 5 persons per partner:
- 4 participants per organisation age 18-30 and 1 leader with no age limit!
- 6 participants and 2 leaders for the Greek coordinator.
- It is necessary that participants have good level of English, so they can actively participate in all workshops and communicate with other youngsters.
- Participants should be motivated and open minded, ready to participate in a non-formal learning experience, positive and proactive.
- Participants have to be ready to take part in project’s local actions and later implement future actions in their own countries/communities.
- Young people seemed to be disadvantaged or with fewer opportunities, unemployed and lacking of skills.
- To gather young people from different cultures, giving them the chance to study and appreciate tangible cultural heritage (museums, monuments), to sparkle their interest about cultural values.
- To motivate youth and enhance their culture heritage awareness and expression through art, theatre and culture workshops and activities.
- To enhance and raise cultural awareness of the participants and train them in storytelling, bringing them together from different European countries, promoting their social, communication skills and team spirit.