Programma: Erasmus +
Key Action: Learining Mobility of Individuals
Action: Mobility of learner
Action Type: ERASMUS STUDENT PLACEMENT
Project Title: Development of multimedia products
Partner of the trainee: ISTEC – Lisboa – Instituto Superior de Tecnologias Avançadas (Portugal)
Name of the Receiving Organisation/Enterprise: NKEY SRL (Italy)
Sector of the Receiving Organisation/Enterprise: Development of multimedia products
Place: Santa Croce sull’Arno (PI) – Italy
Start date and end date of traineeship: 01.03.2018 – 18.05.2018
Erasmus+ supports traineeships (work placements, internships, etc) abroad for students currently enrolled in higher education institutions in Programme countries at Bachelor and Master level as well as for doctoral candidates. These opportunities are also open to recent graduates.
By doing a traineeship abroad with Erasmus+, you can improve not only your communication, language and inter-cultural skills, but also soft skills highly valued by future employers, as well as become more entrepreneurial.
Detailed programme of the traineeship period including tasks carried out by the trainee:
- Creation of multimedia contents for clients e.g. logos, flyers, video edition for publicity, motion graphic, manipulation 2D elements in 3D
- Edition of wordpress
Knowledge, skills (intellectual and practical) and competences acquired (achieved Learning Outcomes):
- Technical design and planning of systems and multimedia products projects, with a view to the development of information and communication solutions;
- Apply standard tools and technologies for the development of information and communication solutions;
- Design and execute projects in 2D and 3D, using computer tools;
- Scan and treat sounds, images and videos using specific programs;
- Program multimedia applications using authoring tools;
- Integrate multimedia components, previously designed;
- Develop multimedia applications for the Internet;
- Describe and apply digital marketing strategies and objectives.
Evaluation of the trainee:
We note Dinu’s competences, trustworthiness and sense of responsibility. He has very good relationship skills in teamwork. One of the must important aspect we would highlight is that Dinu has been able to find out and propose alternative solutions in the framework of different projects he has carried out with our team. He has very good ability in using professional tools.